Bombay Sandwich is a most loved and popular Mumbai street food. People enjoy this in Mumbai.
Potatoes Boiled Mashed 1Large
Onion Chopped 1 small
Tomato Chopped ½ Small
Red Chilli Powder- ½tsp
Chat Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
Salt To taste
sabrini Samosa Chutney – 2 Tbsp
Bread Slice – 4nos
sabrini Bombay Sandwich Spread Chutney – 4tsp
Oil For grilling
Sabrini Samosa Chutney – 2 Tbsp
Sev – 2 Tbsp
· In a mixing bowl add, mashed potatoes, onion chopped, tomato chopped, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt, sabrini samosa chutney and mix well.
· Take bread slices, spread the Bombay sandwich spread over it and keep aside.
· Add the filling to two bread slices and cover each with remaining slice.
· Heat oil on the pan and grill the sandwich from both sides till crisp and brown.
· Remove from heat, spread sabrini samosa chutney over the top, add sev and cut the sandwich in to half.
· Serve hot.
You can follow us on:
Visit my website : www.harpalssokhi.com
Follow us on youtube :https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharp…
Follow us on facebook :https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalso…
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow us on linkdin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalsso