Learn How To Make Kelphul Bombil Wadi Recipe In Marathi from Chef, Traveller and Blogger Sonali Raut only on Ruchkar Mejwani. केळफुल बोंबील वडी is a Fish Recipe aka Potendi, is nothing but Bombay Duck and Banana Flower snack.
Make this recipe at home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
2 cups Banana Flower, cleaned, washed and finely chopped
2 cups Spring Onion, finely chopped
4-5 tsp. Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli-Coriander Paste
1 tsp. Turmeric Powder
1½ tsp. Garam Masala
2 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
1½ cups Rice Flour
½ cup Gram Flour
Salt, to taste
4-5 medium-sized Bombay Duck Fish, cleaned and diced
– Mix all the ingredients together and knead a dough.
– In a pan place, banana leaves and spread oil across the leaves.
– Spread the dough on the banana leaves as shown and pour oil over it.
– Cover with banana leaf and then a lid.
– Turn the flame on and cook on a low flame for 30 minutes.
– Let it cool down to room temperature for 5 minutes and cut into cubes and serve.
Potendi is ready to eat!
Director: Narayan Thakur
Assistant Director: Rohtki Arora
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamare, Spandan Rout and Akshay Sawant
Production Coordinator: Sachin Ajgaonkar
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
VFX: Swapnil Ghoradkar
Special Thanks: Raut Family
Channel Manager: Abhijeet Adhalikar
Logo Design: Rupesh Hire
Graphic Design: Renuka Surve
Driver: Santosh Adagale
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts